- Roland Printers
- The Roland printers are user-friendly transfer dye-sublimation
printers that delivers greater
- productivity, outstanding performance, exceptional print quality,
and a powerful, professional
- solution for digital textile production. These printers have
been engineered and designed with
- great care to maintain the acknowledged quality of Roland products.
They are the best sublimation printers available.
- Sublimation Ink
A complete line of vibrant sublimation inks which include
superior color, light fastness and fluorescent.
- Sublimation Transfer Paper
Jetcol papers are engineered specifically to meet the
challenges of dye sublimation industry so you can be
sure our paper excels where other transfer papers fail.
- Mutoh Printers
- These printers are priced right to maximize value. They use
the exclusive I2 effects to reduce banding
- and produce more production with with fewer printing errors.
- Epson Printers
- Surecolor sublimation printers have been designed just for
- Digifab Rotary Heat Presses
- Our electrical rotary heat presses with multi-zone heating control
will give an uniform color transfer both
- in the length and across the width. There is no need to use
oil-based drums for most applications, with
- this newer, cleaner, and less power consuming technology, you can
achieve the same results, consuming
- less power for heating, and avoid difficult and messy repairs of the
- Knight Flat Bed Heat Presses
- Geo Knight & Co is known throughout the imprinting industry for our
top-end, high-quality heat press machinery.
- For heat pressing t-shirts, caps, plates, mugs, tiles, or anything
else that requires heat transfer printing.
- AnoPix(TM) -
- This process combines all the advantages of anodized aluminum and
inkjet technology to produce a unique custom solution.
- Textile Inks
Direct print on to many untreated fabrics with a dry heat set.
- Dampers and bulk feed systems